TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions serve as a regulation of the repairment service of your product by RiparaOra.it (IWatch-repair.com operates in every European country and is recognized as Riparaora Ltd. from the legal point of view and from TOS point of view, as for the headquarters and labs).
- RiparaOra will supply assistance for your product as described in the letter of agreement, at the established fees, in addition to any applicable fee. During the engagement, RiparaOra can limit its assistance service to a maximum of one (1) product per customer.
RiparaOra is aware about the importance of personal data for its customers. There may be the possibility to lose these data during the procedure, and in some cases these data can be cancelled, formatted or even become irrecoverable. That’s why is the customer’s duty to perform a backup of all the personal data, software and/or programs inside the device, or in case decide to delete such data before our intervention. RiparaOra declines every responsibility concerning loss, recovery or data impairment, software and programs, in addition to functionality losses from the product or other devices, while RiparaOra is working on your device. The customer declares the absence of illegal files or data on the device. The customer is aware about the fact that the device may be carried by an ordinary carrier to an external supplier to deal with the assistance. For this reason, it is suggested to perform a backup of the device so to cancel data before handing in to the shop.
- Whenever the intervention is due to malfunctioning of non-original components or to damages created by a non-responsible use of the device or external causes, RiparaOra will reserve the right to send the product back to the customer, who will have to reimburse any cost for the diagnostics on the device. RiparaOra declines every responsibility for any damages during the intervention that arise because of non-authorized changes to the device or repairment/substitutions not made neither by the parent company, nor by RiparaOra or any authorized supplier. In case of damages, RiparaOra will ask to the customer for an authorization to collect additional money to further proceed in the repairment, even though the device is covered by a warranty or is under an assistance contract. In case of refusal from the customer, RiparaOra can, free from any responsibility, send back the product to the customer without performing additional repairment to the damaged device.
- As part of the repairment procedure, RiparaOra may perform software upgrades, that will not allow for the previous version of the software to work on the device. Once the upgrade is performed, some Apps belonging to third parties could not be compatible or work anymore on the device.
- In case in which the repairment requires not-previously agreed work or components, RiparaOra may ask to approve a new estimate. In case in which the customer does not agree with such request, RiparaOra can send back the device without further repairment and can ask for a reimbursement for the indicated diagnostics.
- RiparaOra may use new components or equivalent ones, in terms of reliability and quality. RiparaOra will keep the replaced component as its property, while the new one will be your property. Usually replaced components can be repaired and they are valuable to us, since they can be used for further repairments if well fixed. In case in which the applicable law requires for the component to be sent back to the customer, this latter should pay for the additional cost represented by the potential replaced part.
- RiparaOra grants a period of ninety (90) days from the repairment date:
- That the repairment will be performed in the best way
- That all the components that we will use are free from any defect concerning the material and that they will be functioning, with some exceptions if specifically stated by RiparaOra or by any legal warranty rule. SUCH WARRANTY AND THE RELATED REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THEY SUBSTITUTE ANY OTHER WARRANTY, REMEDY, AS WELL AS ANY WRITTEN, ORAL, IMPLICIT OR EXPLICIT CONDITION. RIPARAORA DENIES ANY IMPLICIT WARRANTY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND SUITABILITY FOR A SPECIFIC GOAL. IN CASE IN WHICH RIPARAORA IS NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO DENY SUCH IMPLICIT WARRANTIES, THE DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY WILL BE EXTENDED UP TO THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY. WHAT WAS JUST MENTIONED WILL NOT NEITHER LIMIT NOR EXCLUDE ANY RIGHT ARISING FROM THE CONSUMER CODE, LEGISLATIVE DECREE N. 206/2005.
- IN THE BROADER CONTEXT REQUIRED BY THE LAW, RIPARAORA AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES WILL NOT BE IN ANY CASE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, ACCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE COMING FROM THE PERFORMED REPAIRMENT. RIPARAORA WON’T BE RESPONSIBLE UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED: REVENUES LOSS; EXPECTED OR ACTUAL PROFITS LOSS (INCLUDING PROFITS COMING FROM CONTRACTS); CASH LOSS; SAVINGS LOSS; BUSINESS LOSS; OPPORTUNITY LOSS; START-UP LOSS; REPUTATIONAL LOSS; LOSS, DAMAGES OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; EVERY RECOVERY COST, PROGRAMMING OR RESTORE OF ANY PROGRAM OR STORED DATA USED IN RELATION TO YOUR PRODUCT, AS WELL AS ANY CONFIDENTIALITY VIOLATION OF STORED DATA WITHIN YOUR DEVICE. THE PREVIOUS LIMITATION WON’T BE APPLICABLE TO INCOMING REQUESTS DUE TO DEATH OR BIOLOGICAL DAMAGES. NEITHER IN CASE OF INTENT OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE, NOR IN ANY OTHER CASE OF BREACH OF OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO PUBLIC ORDER RULES, AS WRITTEN IN ARTICOLE 1229 OF THE ITALIAN CIVIL CODE. IN PARTICULAR, RIPARAORA WON’T GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO:
- REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR DEVICE WITHOUT THE RISK OF LOSING PROGRAMS OR DATA
- KEEP CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE DATA
IN CASES IN WHICH ANY PRODUCT SHOULD BE DAMAGED OR LOST WHILE IS IN OUR CUSTODY, RIPARAORA RESPONSIBILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE REPAIRMENT COST OR REPLACEMENT COST OF THE DEVICE ITSELF. CONVERSELY, RIPARAORA RESPONSIBILITY FOR EACH AND ANY DAMAGE WON’T BE HIGHER THAN THE AMOUNT OF MONEY RECEIVED BY THEM FOR THE SERVICE SUPPLIED. THE REMEDIES HEREBY INDICATED WILL BE YOUR EXCLUSIVE CLAIM FOR ANY MISCONDUCT FROM RIPARAORA, AS REQUIRED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WHAT WAS PREVIOUSLY STATED WON’T NEITHER LIMIT NOR EXCLUDE IN ANY CASE ANY RIGHT YOU HAVE ARISING FROM THE CONSUMER CODE, LEGISLATIVE DECREE N. 206/2005.
- In the case in which you do not pick-up your product and in the case of missing payment within sixty (60) days starting from the communication that your device has been repaired, RiparaOra can refrain from giving it back and can dispose of it according to the law.
- In the case in which the repairment implies the transfer of information or the setup of a software, you can enforce the right to copy such information and to accept the software license terms. In addition, you authorize RiparaOra to transfer information and accept such terms on your behalf when performing the repairment procedure.
- These terms and conditions are regulated by Italian Law (without taking into consideration Italian private international law’s norms).
- These terms and conditions are the only terms and conditions that regulate the repairment of your product by RiparaOra and iWatch-repair.com in every European country.
- In relation to the Apple Watch external glass repairment, the customer accepts the following: there are no official news about problems related to the functioning of payment methods (meaning you can still pay through your device) after the Apple Watch external glass repairment. It looks like that rarely, about 2% of the times, following the replacement of the glass or the screen of the smartwatch, the system recognizes that a repairment has been made and that it enacts a security protocol limiting the use of the matching credit or debit cards. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to predict this event, and for security reasons, we ask you to remove any payment method and any card from your iPhone or Watch before they are sent to us. This is because we want the right functioning of such modality once the repairment has been made and more than that we want to reduce the possibility that this event can happen. The repairment of the Apple Watch external glass does not include any specific assistance or specific responsibility, related to the misfunctioning of Apple Pay or related to the mismatch or the impossibility to register new cards. We do so because the client is perfectly informed about this event.
- What about “CAREFREE”?
It is not intended as an insurance policy covering damages. It is an agreement between RiparaOra Ltd and the final customer to protect your package containing the damaged device, in case of loss and theft in the pickup and delivery phases at your own house, once you purchase this service on our e-commerce. The purchase gives you the right to obtain an additional reimbursement. Carefree is a service created for those who want to purchase safely our repairment service: in particular, it allows you to obtain a specific and diversified reimbursement, in case of loss or theft of your package, during the pickup and delivery phases taken care by the carrier at your own house. This little additional expenditure will give you a safer service, since we are dealing with valuable goods. When needed, the service also includes the possibility to have an immediate reimbursement of the whole sum paid for the repairment. You will receive a sum corresponding to the value of the good in question, according to the following:
- SERIES 3 €80
- SERIES 4 €99
- SERIES 5 €119
- SERIES 6 €139
- SERIES SE €119
- iPhone 7/7 PLUS €99
- iPhone 8/8 PLUS €110
- SERIES X (XS,XR,XS MAX) €140
- SERIES 11 €169
- SERIES 12 €189
- Apple Watch is not waterproof, and it is not specifically built to resist to certain water conditions, like explained by the parent company on their website, where the following can be read:
“The waterproof condition is not a permanent one and can diminish over time. Apple Watch cannot be checked and re-sealed to guarantee you the waterproof condition. The following actions could undermine its waterproof capacity and should be avoided:
- Dropping it or hitting it
- Exposing it to soap or water in general (like during a shower or a bath)
- Exposing it to perfumes, chemicals, soaps, acid or acid food, insect repellent, lotions, sunscreens, oils or hair dye
- Exposing it to high-speed water (like when practicing water skiing)
- Wearing it in a steam room or a steam bath
Not all the straps are waterproof. For example, the ones in stainless steel and in leather are not and must not be exposed to liquids.
The customer who purchases our Apple Watch external glass repair service is taking full legal responsibility related to the wrong use as described above. We kindly suggest not to soak the device into water and not to use any soap or chemical product. Some of them, like chlorine contained in the pool water or sea salt, irreversibly damage the watertightness of the device. RiparaOra won’t take any legal responsibility related to defects or malfunctioning cause by oxide or by contact with liquids.